“Maxime Website” and “Maxime Reseller Program” refer to Pilmico Animal Nutrition Corporation as “Pilmico” is the Personal Information Controller, as defined under Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, responsible for ensuring the privacy of the personal information you provide through the use of this delivery website. We abide by its Implementing Rules and Regulations through the data privacy and protection policies that we have adopted internally.
We may amend this Privacy statement from time to time. When certain changes require your consent, we shall communicate the changes to you and ask for your consent. Otherwise, changes take effect immediately upon posting.
The Information We Collect
We may collect and process personal data from you in the ordinary course of the company business which may include, to the extent necessary to respond to your requests, queries and concerns, include basic information such as your name, contact numbers, email address, spouse’s name, area of coverage and assets, monthly sales, monthly expenses and monthly income, house ownership, residence, billing address, years of stay in residence, depositary banks, and other businesses, sensitive personal information such as your age, date of birth, bank account numbers, profession, tax identification number, government issued identification cards, government issued business permits, financial information, and online account website address, among others and other information relevant to customer or business applications and/or offers (collectively, your “Personal Data”).
When you visit our websites or use any of our mobile applications, other information that may also constitute Personal Data, such as your browser type, operating system, IP address, domain name, number of times and dates you visited the website or accessed the mobile application, and the amount of time you spent browsing through the website or mobile application, may be collected via cookies and other tracking technologies, such as transparent GIF files. Aggregate Information, or non-personally identifiable and anonymous data, such as how many times you log onto our websites or mobile applications may also be collected.
Signing up for Promotions and Online Offers:
If you have registered/created an account and have agreed to subscribe to marketing promotional emails by giving your email in the “Stay-up-to-date” portion of our website, we will keep the e-mail address provided for purposes of sending you updates on exclusive offers. Marketing promotions are available in the portal.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We require this information for the following purposes:
- to fulfill and deliver your orders;
- internal record keeping, for the following reasons:
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes and for you to answer our customer satisfaction survey.
- We may contact you by phone or email. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- to process, answer and resolve complaints, inquiries and feedback.
For the purpose of this statement, other than the fulfillment of your order, shall be referred to as “direct marketing purposes”.
We do not, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than those stated above, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Security and Retention of Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is kept secure. We have implemented suitable and adequate organizational, physical and technical security measures, policies and procedures intended to reduce the risks of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such information which are appropriate and adequate to the nature of the Personal Data we collect. We may retain your Personal Data only for as long as necessary for legitimate business purposes, to comply with laws, regulations, or lawful court order, or to establish or defend a legal action.
Notification of Changes
We recommend that you check this privacy notice every time you visit our website or mobile applications as we may update this privacy notice from time to time, by posting the amended notice on this page. Any changes will be effective when posted.
Requests, Access, Recourse and Questions Regarding this Privacy Statement
You are entitled to request that we:
- provide you with a copy of your Personal Data that we hold and you have the right to be informed of: (a) the source of your Personal Data; (b) the purposes and methods of processing; (c) the data controller’s identity; and (d) the entities or categories of entity with whom your Personal Data may be shared;
- cease processing your Personal Data, in whole or in part, as you direct us, for any purpose, save to the extent it is lawful to do so without consent under the Data Privacy Act of 2012;
- do not transfer your Personal Data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing or any other purposes you have not consented to;
- correct any errors in your personal Data; and
- update your personal Data as required.
If you have questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 or if you wish to exercise your rights to access, rectification, object, portability or deletion in instances allowed under the law, you may contact us through our Data Privacy Officer by way of any of the following channels:
Pilmico Data Protection Officer
- Mailing Address: 9th Floor, NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634, Phils.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the following subject format: Inquiry on Data Privacy
For PRODUCT AND SERVICES inquiries or complaints:
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Call us via mobile phone or send us a text message at 09178031509 (Globe) or 09294076358 (Smart). Standard rate applies.
- Call us via landline at (02) 863-1691.
To know more about exercising your Rights as Data Subject, please visit https://www.pilmico.com/privacy-statement/